Purified Mouse Anti-Human β2-Microglobulin
Clone Tu99 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgM, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Workshop No. N/A
- Entrez Gene ID 567
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
β2-microglobulin is the 12 kDa β chain which noncovalently associates with the 44 kDa α chain to form the HLA Class I antigen complex. This antibody reacts with free or complexed β2-microglobulin. TÜ99 does not react with β2-microglobulin of other species. This antibody is suitable for staining formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections using TUF pretreatment.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.