PE Mouse Anti-Human CD307c
Clone H5 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name FCRL3; Fc receptor-like 3; FcRH3; IRTA3; IFGP3; hIFGP3; SPAP2
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Recombinant Human FCRL3
- Workshop No. IX 22
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The H5 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD307c which is also known as Fc receptor-like 3 (FCRL3), Immune receptor translocation-associated protein 3 (IRTA3), IFGP family protein 3 (IFGP3), and SH2 domain-containing phosphatase anchor protein 2 (SPAP2). The FCRL3 gene is present in humans but not in mice. CD307c is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein that belongs to the FCRL family within the Ig gene superfamily. CD307c shares sequence homology with classical the Fc receptors. CD307c is expressed on subsets of B cells, plasma cells, NK cells, CD8+ T cells, and CD4+ natural T regulatory cells. CD307c isoforms contain multiple extracellular Ig domains and immunoreceptor-tyrosine activation (ITAM) and inhibitory (ITIM) motifs in their intracellular domains. CD307c may be involved in the regulation of immune responses. Genetic variation in FCRL3 has been associated with susceptibility to certain autoimmune diseases.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.