FITC Mouse Anti-Human CD45
Clone HI30 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name PTPRC; LCA; L-CA; Leukocyte Common Antigen; T200; GP180; LY5
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human Peripheral Blood Leucocytes
- Workshop No. IV N816
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The HI30 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the 180, 190, 205, 220 kDa protein isoforms of CD45. CD45 is encoded by the PTPRC (Protein tyrosine phosphatase receptor type C) gene. CD45, also known as the leukocyte common antigen (LCA), is a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family. It is present on all human leukocytes including lymphocytes, monocytes, granulocytes, eosinophils, and thymocytes. CD45 is absent from circulating erythrocytes, platelets, or mature erythroid cells of bone marrow and non-hemopoietic tissues.
FITC, fluorescein isothiocyanate, is a fluorochrome with a molecular weight of 389 Da. FITC is sensitive to pH changes and photobleaching. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, FITC and Alexa Fluor® 488 cannot be used simultaneously. FITC is relatively dim and should be reserved for highly expressed markers whenever possible.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with FITC under optimum conditions, and unreacted FITC was removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.