BUV395 Mouse Anti-Human CD35
Clone E11 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name CR1; Complement receptor type 1; C3b/C4b receptor; C3BR; C4BR; KN
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing) Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (Reported)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human Cells of the Monocyte Lineage
- Workshop No. III 204
- Entrez Gene ID 1378
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The E11 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD35. CD35 is also known as Complement receptor type 1 (CR1), C3b/C4b receptor, C3BR, C4BR, Immune adherence receptor, or KN. CD35 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein that exists in four allelic forms of 160, 190, 220 and 250 kDa. CD35 serves as a receptor for complement fragments C3b, iC3b, C3dg, C4b, iC3, and iC4. It enhances phagocytosis by neutrophils and monocytes and regulates complement activation. It is expressed on erythrocytes, granulocytes, monocytes, B cells, and some dendritic cells, T cells, and NK cells. It binds complement components C3b and C4b, mediating. This antibody cannot inhibit the phagocytic capacity of granulocytes. The CD35 antibody is useful in studies of cells that express complement receptors.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon BUV395 which has been exclusively developed by BD Biosciences as an optimal dye for use on a 355 nm laser equipped instrument. With an Ex Max at 348 nm and an Em Max at 395 nm, this dye has virtually no spillover into any other detector. BD Horizon BUV395 can be excited with a 355 nm laser and detected with a 379/28 filter.
BUV395 is a UV-excitable dye that has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences. With an excitation max of 348 nm and emission max of 395 nm, BUV395 can be excited by the 355-nm laser and detected in a 379/28 filter. This dye is optimal for multicolor flow cytometry because it has little to no spillover into other detectors.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon BUV395 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon BUV395 were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.