BB515 Mouse Anti-Human CD307c
Clone H5 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name FCRL3; Fc receptor-like 3; FcRH3; IRTA3; IFGP3; hIFGP3; SPAP2
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Recombinant Human FCRL3
- Workshop No. IX 22
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The H5 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD307c which is also known as Fc receptor-like 3 (FCRL3), Immune receptor translocation-associated protein 3 (IRTA3), IFGP family protein 3 (IFGP3), and SH2 domain-containing phosphatase anchor protein 2 (SPAP2). The FCRL3 gene is present in humans but not in mice. CD307c is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein that belongs to the FCRL family within the Ig gene superfamily. CD307c shares sequence homology with classical the Fc receptors. CD307c is expressed on subsets of B cells, plasma cells, NK cells, CD8+ T cells, and CD4+ natural T regulatory cells. CD307c isoforms contain multiple extracellular Ig domains and immunoreceptor-tyrosine activation (ITAM) and inhibitory (ITIM) motifs in their intracellular domains. CD307c may be involved in the regulation of immune responses. Genetic variation in FCRL3 has been associated with susceptibility to certain autoimmune diseases.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon BB515 which was developed exclusively by BD Biosciences. With an excitation max of 490 nm and an emission max of 515 nm, BD Horizon BB515 can be excited by the 488 nm laser and detected in a standard FITC set (e.g. 530/30-nm filter). This dye provides a much brighter alternative to FITC with less spillover into the PE detector.
BB515 is a dye that was exclusively developed by BD Biosciences as a brighter alternative to FITC. This dye is up to seven times brighter than FITC and has less spillover into the PE channel. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, BB515, FITC, and Alexa Fluor® 488 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ BB515 under optimum conditions and unconjugated antibody was removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer is covered by one or more of the following US patents: 8,110,673; 8,158,444; 8,575,303; 8,354,239.
- Please refer to http://regdocs.bd.com to access safety data sheets (SDS).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
For optimal results, it is recommended to perform 2 washes after staining with antibodies. Cells may be prepared, stained with antibodies and washed twice with wash buffer per established protocols for immunofluorescent staining, prior to acquisition on a flow cytometer. Performing fewer than the recommended wash steps may lead to increased spread of the negative population.