Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD200
Clone MRC OX-104 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name OX-2; MOX1; MOX2 ; My033
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human CD200 Recombinant Protein
- Workshop No. VII 70655; IX 40
- Entrez Gene ID 4345
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The MRC OX-104 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD200. CD200 is a 40-45 kDa type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein and is also referred to as OX2. CD200 is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of proteins. It contains two Ig domains, a single transmembrane region and a short cytoplasmic tail. CD200 is expressed on some dendritic cell subsets, and resting and activated T- and B-cells, but not on NK cells, monocytes, granulocytes, or platelets. It has been found on a subset of CD34+ progenitor cells. Interaction of CD200 with its receptor on macrophages induces a downregulation of macrophage activity in a variety of tissues, suggesting a regulatory function.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.