Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD62L
Clone DREG-56 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name SELL; L-selectin; LSEL; LAM-1; LECAM-1; LEU8; LNHR; MEL-14; PLNHR; TQ-1
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Immunohistochemistry-frozen (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen Supernatant from PMA-activated Human Peripheral Blood Leukocytes
- Workshop No. V S056
- Entrez Gene ID 6402
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The DREG-56 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD62L. CD62L is a 76-95 kDa glycoprotein that is also referred to as L-selectin or LECAM-1. CD62L is expressed on neutrophils, monocytes, T- and B-lymphocyte subsets and NK cells. The DREG-56 antibody recognizes the same antigen as LAM-1, and specifically inhibits >90% of binding of human lymphocytes to high endothelial venules (HEV) in frozen sections of peripheral, but not mucosal lymphoid tissue. It thus defines L-selectin as a human lymphocyte homing receptor for peripheral lymph node HEV.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.