Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD13
Clone WM15 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Immunohistochemistry-frozen (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen Human AML Cells
- Workshop No. IV M44, M209
- Entrez Gene ID 290
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The WM15 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD13, the 150 kDa Type II integral membrane glycoprotein which is also known as aminopeptidase N. This antibody binds to GM-progenitor cells, granulocytic and monocytic cells, and mast cells, but not to lymphocytes, platelets or erythrocytes. Aminopeptidase N is involved in the metabolism of many regulatory peptides.
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.