BV510 Rat Anti-Mouse CD43
Clone S7 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name Spn; Sialophorin; Leukosialin; Ly-48; Ly48; Galgp; LEUK
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat DA x LOU IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse Plasmacytoma MOPC-315
- Entrez Gene ID 20737
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The S7 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the 115 kDa glycosylated form of CD43 (Ly-48, Leukosialin). CD43 is expressed on IL-7-responsive pro-B cells, plasma cells, peritoneal and splenic CD5+ B cells (B-1 cells), granulocytes, monocytes, macrophages, platelets, natural killer cells, thymocytes, peripheral T cytotoxic/suppressor cells, and most T helper cells, but not resting conventional peripheral B cells. CD43 expression has also been detected on pluripotent hematopoietic stem cells and myeloid, lymphoid, and NK-cell progenitors in the bone marrow. Studies of CD43-deficient mice indicate that CD43 participates in the negative regulation of T-cell activation and adhesion.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon™ BV510 which is part of the BD Horizon™ Brilliant Violet™ family of dyes. With an Ex Max of 405-nm and Em Max at 510-nm, BD Horizon™ BV510 can be excited by the violet laser and detected in the BD Horizon™ V500 (525/50-nm) filter set. BD Horizon™ BV510 conjugates are useful for the detection of dim markers off the violet laser.
BV510 is a polymer-based dye that is brighter than BD Horizon V500. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, BD Horizon BV510 and BD Horizon V500 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ BV510 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon™ BV510 were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Brilliant Violet™ 510 is a trademark of Sirigen.