PE Mouse anti-Human HLA-A2
Clone BB7.2 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The monoclonal antibody BB7.2 specifically binds to the α subunit of the human leukocyte antigen-A2 (HLA-A2), a class I molecule of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC). The MHC gene locus encodes a group of highly polymorphic, cell-surface proteins that play a broad role in the immune response to protein antigens. MHC molecules bind and present small antigenic protein fragments to antigen-specific receptors expressed by T cells (TCR). Human (human leukocyte antigen/HLA) MHC molecules are comprised of two major classes, MHC class I and class II. Functionally, class I MHC molecules bind peptides derived from intracellular antigens (eg, viral and some bacterial antigens) which are specifically recognized by CD8+ T cells. Class II MHC molecules bind antigens derived from pathogens multiplying in intracellular vesicles and ingested extracellular bacteria, both of which are recognized by CD4+ T cells. TCR recognize processed peptides bound to the MHC as well as regions of the MHC molecule itself. CD4 and CD8 accessory molecules strengthen the formation of the TCR-MHC complex through their interaction with non-polymorphic regions of the MHC molecule.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.