Biotin Mouse Anti-Human CD80
Clone L307.4 (also known as L307) (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name B7.1; B7-1; Activation B7-1 antigen; B7; BB1; CD28LG; CD28LG1; LAB7; L307
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse C3H, also known as C3H/He, C3H/Bi IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human B7-transfected L cells
- Workshop No. V B7.5
- Entrez Gene ID 941
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The L307 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to B7/BB1, a 60 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein that was clustered as CD80 in the Fifth International Workshop on Human Leukocyte Differentiation Antigens. CD80, a member of the Ig supergene family, is expressed on activated B cells, T cells, macrophages, and dendritic cells. It is the ligand for two molecules expressed on T cells, CD28 and CD152 (CTLA-4). CD80 is also expressed on activated CD4-positive and CD8-positive T cells, appearing late after activation suggesting that activated T cells may be capable of autocrine costimulation via the CD28 activation pathway. The binding of CD28 by anti-CD28 or by CD80 results in T-cell activation and a signal for IL-2 production.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.