Purified Mouse IgG2b, κ Isotype Control
Clone MPC-11 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2b, κ
ELISA Standard (Routinely Tested)
Isotype control, Immunohistochemistry-frozen, Flow cytometry, Immunohistochemistry-formalin (antigen retrieval required) (Tested During Development)
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The MPC-11 antibody has unknown specificity. The MPC-11 cell line was adapted to continuous culture from the tranplantable Merwin Plasmacytoma-11, which was induced by intraperitoneal implantation of a Millipore diffusion chamber into a BALB/c mouse.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
Cat. No. 555740 is recommended for immunofluorescent staining of human whole blood and Cat. No. 556654 for non-human primate cells.