Biotin Rat Anti-Mouse IgG3
Clone R40-82 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Ighg3; Immunoglobulin heavy constant gamma 3
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat LOU, also known as Louvain, LOU/C, LOU/M IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
ELISA (Routinely Tested)
Flow cytometry (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen Mouse Pooled Ig
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The R40-82 antibody specifically recognizes mouse IgG3 of all strains. It does not react with other Ig isotypes.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
For the sandwich mouse IgG3, ELISA, Biotin Rat Anti-Mouse IgG3 is optimal for detection with Purified Rat Anti-Mouse IgG3 (Cat. No. 553404) for capture and Purified Mouse IgG3, κ Isotype Control (Cat. No. 553486) for the standard. Biotin Rat Anti-Mouse IgG3 may also be used as a primary or secondary reagent in immunofluorescent staining. Biotin Rat Anti-Mouse IgG3 is effective for detection of cell-surface or intracellular Ig by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric detection of intracytoplasmic IgG3, we recommend FITC Rat Anti-Mouse IgG3 (Cat. No. 553403).