Oligo Mouse Anti-Mouse CD90/Mouse CD90.1
Clone HIS51 (RUO)
- Brand BD™ AbSeq
- Alternative Name Thy-1/Thy-1.1
- Entrez Gene ID 24832
- Vol. Per Test 2 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (Tested in Development)
Single Cell 3' Sequencing (Qualified)
- Barcode Sequence CAGTTGCCGGATTAGAGAAGTACGATAGAAAGAAGT
- Sequence ID AMM2044
- Immunogen Rat bone marrow cells
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The HIS51 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the rat Thy-1 antigen (CD90) expressed by hematopoietic stem cells, early myeloid and erythroid cells, immature B lymphocytes in the bone marrow and peripheral lymphoid organs, thymocytes, recent thymic emigrants (a subset of CD45RC- peripheral T cells), neurons, glomerular mesangial cells, endothelium at inflammatory sites, mast cells, and bone marrow-derived dendritic cells. Rat dendritic epidermal T cells (DEC) are Thy-1-negative. CD90 is a GPI-anchored membrane glycoprotein of the Ig superfamily which is involved in signal transduction. In addition, there is evidence in the mouse that CD90 mediates adhesion of thymocytes to thymic stroma. HIS51 antibody cross-reacts with the mouse Thy-1.1 alloantigen of the AKR/J and PL strains, but not Thy-1.2 found on most strains. In the mouse, CD90 is found on thymocytes, most peripheral T lymphocytes, some intraepithelial T lymphocytes (IEL, DEC), hematopoietic stem cells, and neurons, but not B lymphocytes.
The antibody was conjugated to an oligonucleotide that contains an antibody clone-specific barcode (ABC) flanked by a poly-A tail on the 3' end and a PCR handle (PCR primer binding site) on the 5' end. The ABC for this antibody was designed to be used with other BD AbSeq oligonucleotides conjugated to other antibodies. All AbSeq ABC sequences were selected in silico to be unique from human and mouse genomes, have low predicted secondary structure, and have high Hamming distance within the BD AbSeq portfolio, to allow for sequencing error correction and unique mapping. The poly-A tail of the oligonucleotide allows the ABC to be captured by the BD Rhapsody™ system. The 5' PCR handle allows for efficient sequencing library generation for Illumina sequencing platforms.
NOTE: The BD Rhapsody Single-Cell Analysis System must be used with the BD Rhapsody Express Instrument.
- Format Antibody-Oligo
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography and conjugated to BD AbSeq oligonucleotide under optimal conditions.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended volume per test. Typical use is 2 µl for 1 × 10^6 cells in a 200-µl staining reaction.
- The production process underwent stringent testing and validation to assure that it generates a high-quality conjugate with consistent performance and specific binding activity. However, verification testing has not been performed on all conjugate lots.
- Please refer to bd.com/genomics-resources for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- This product is covered by one or more of the following patents: US 8,835,358; US 9,290,808; US 9,290,809; US 9,315,857; US 9,567,645; US 9,567,646; US 9,598,736; US 9,708,659; and US 9,816,137. This product, and only in the amount purchased by buyer, may be used solely for buyer’s own internal research, in a manner consistent with the accompanying product literature. No other right to use, sell or otherwise transfer (a) this product, or (b) its components is hereby granted expressly, by implication or by estoppel. Diagnostic uses require a separate license.
- Illumina is a trademark of Illumina, Inc.
- Please refer to http://regdocs.bd.com to access safety data sheets (SDS).
Put all BD AbSeq Reagents to be pooled into a Latch Rack for 500 µL Tubes (Thermo Fisher Scientific Cat. No. 4900). Arrange the tubes so that they can be easily uncapped and re-capped with an 8-Channel Screw Cap Tube Capper (Thermo Fisher Scientific Cat. No. 4105MAT) and the reagents aliquoted with a multi-channel pipette.
BD AbSeq tubes should be centrifuged for ≥ 30 seconds at 400 × g to ensure removal of any content in the cap/tube threads prior to the first opening.