Oligo Mouse Anti-Mouse CD64
Clone X54-5/7.1 (RUO)
- Brand BD™ AbSeq
- Alternative Name Fcgr1; FcRI; Fcg1; Fc-gamma RI; Fc receptor IgG high affinity I; IGGHAFC
- Entrez Gene ID 14129
- Vol. Per Test 2 µl
- Isotype Mouse NOD/Lt IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (Tested in Development)
Single Cell 3' Sequencing (Qualified)
- Barcode Sequence TTTAGGTATTATTGCGGTGTTGGCGACTTCTTTGGT
- Sequence ID AMM2062
- Immunogen Mouse CD64 a Alloantigen
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The X54-5/7.1 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes FcγRI (CD64) encoded by the more common Fcgr1a and Fcgr1b alleles. The alloantigens generated by the Fcgr1a and Fcgr1b alleles, have been confirmed positive in mouse strains BALB/c and C57BL/6 and reported positive in strains 129, A, AKR, ALR, BUB, C3H, C57BL/10, C57BLKS, C57BR, C58, CBA, CE, DBA/2, HRS, MRL, NON, NZB, NZO, NZW, PL, SJL, ST, SWR. The a and b alloantigens have been reported negative in mouse strains ABH, NOD. CD64, a key receptor in the development of immune responses, has a dual role as a low affinity receptor for IgG3 and high affinity receptor for IgG2a linking innate and adaptive immunities. CD64 mediates endocytosis, phagocytosis, antibody-dependent cellular toxicity, cytokine release and superoxide generation. CD64 is expressed largely on macrophages and dendritic cells. For more information regarding clone X54-5/7.1 and the alloantigens it recognizes, please refer to the reference by Tan et al listed below.
The antibody was conjugated to an oligonucleotide that contains an antibody clone-specific barcode (ABC) flanked by a poly-A tail on the 3' end and a PCR handle (PCR primer binding site) on the 5' end. The ABC for this antibody was designed to be used with other BD AbSeq oligonucleotides conjugated to other antibodies. All AbSeq ABC sequences were selected in silico to be unique from human and mouse genomes, have low predicted secondary structure, and have high Hamming distance within the BD AbSeq portfolio, to allow for sequencing error correction and unique mapping. The poly-A tail of the oligonucleotide allows the ABC to be captured by the BD Rhapsody™ system. The 5' PCR handle allows for efficient sequencing library generation for Illumina sequencing platforms.
NOTE: The BD Rhapsody Single-Cell Analysis System must be used with the BD Rhapsody Express Instrument.
- Format Antibody-Oligo
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography and conjugated to BD AbSeq oligonucleotide under optimal conditions.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended volume per test. Typical use is 2 µl for 1 × 10^6 cells in a 200-µl staining reaction.
- The production process underwent stringent testing and validation to assure that it generates a high-quality conjugate with consistent performance and specific binding activity. However, verification testing has not been performed on all conjugate lots.
- Please refer to bd.com/genomics-resources for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- This product is covered by one or more of the following patents: US 8,835,358; US 9,290,808; US 9,290,809; US 9,315,857; US 9,567,645; US 9,567,646; US 9,598,736; US 9,708,659; and US 9,816,137. This product, and only in the amount purchased by buyer, may be used solely for buyer’s own internal research, in a manner consistent with the accompanying product literature. No other right to use, sell or otherwise transfer (a) this product, or (b) its components is hereby granted expressly, by implication or by estoppel. Diagnostic uses require a separate license.
- Illumina is a trademark of Illumina, Inc.
- Please refer to http://regdocs.bd.com to access safety data sheets (SDS).
Put all BD AbSeq Reagents to be pooled into a Latch Rack for 500 µL Tubes (Thermo Fisher Scientific Cat. No. 4900). Arrange the tubes so that they can be easily uncapped and re-capped with an 8-Channel Screw Cap Tube Capper (Thermo Fisher Scientific Cat. No. 4105MAT) and the reagents aliquoted with a multi-channel pipette.
BD AbSeq tubes should be centrifuged for ≥ 30 seconds at 400 × g to ensure removal of any content in the cap/tube threads prior to the first opening.