Oligo Hamster Anti-Mouse Vγ 3 TCR
Clone 536 (RUO)
- Brand BD™ AbSeq
- Alternative Name TCR Vγ3; TCR V gamma 3; TCR Vg3
- Entrez Gene ID 110067
- Vol. Per Test 2 µl
- Isotype Syrian Hamster IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (Tested in Development)
Single Cell 3' Sequencing (Qualified)
- Barcode Sequence TCGTCGGTGGAAAGAGTAAGCGCAAGATAGGATAGG
- Sequence ID AMM2158
- Immunogen AKR mouse dendritic epidermal cell clone 7-17
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 536 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes Vγ 3† T-cell Receptor (TCR)-bearing T lymphocytes, which are the predominant γδ TCR-bearing cells in the early fetal thymus and the adult epidermis of euthymic mice. The first T cells to mature in the embryonic thymus express the Vγ 3 and Vδ 1 TCR chains, and their development is dependent upon IL-7. There is evidence that the Vγ 3 TCR-bearing fetal thymocytes are the precursors of the majority of dendritic epidermal T cells (DEC), which may be replenished in the adult by proliferation in situ rather than by seeding from primary lymphoid organs. Although the Vγ 3 TCR is almost exclusively found in the DEC population, it has been shown that the homing of DEC to the epidermis does not require expression of the Vγ 3 gene segment. Vγ 3 TCR-bearing dermal dendritic cells have also been described. Vγ 3 TCR has also been found on a subset of T lymphocytes in the lactating mammary gland and at the site of antigenic challenge in contact-sensitized mice. Plate-bound 536 antibody activates Vγ 3 TCR-bearing T cells, and Fab fragments of mAb 536 block in vitro stimulation of DEC by keratinocytes.
† Please note that the Vγ 3 designation correlates with the nomenclature of Garman, Doherty, and Raulet; the Vγ 5 designation of Heilig and Tonegawa is equivalent.
The antibody was conjugated to an oligonucleotide that contains an antibody clone-specific barcode (ABC) flanked by a poly-A tail on the 3' end and a PCR handle (PCR primer binding site) on the 5' end. The ABC for this antibody was designed to be used with other BD AbSeq oligonucleotides conjugated to other antibodies. All AbSeq ABC sequences were selected in silico to be unique from human and mouse genomes, have low predicted secondary structure, and have high Hamming distance within the BD AbSeq portfolio, to allow for sequencing error correction and unique mapping. The poly-A tail of the oligonucleotide allows the ABC to be captured by the BD Rhapsody™ system. The 5' PCR handle allows for efficient sequencing library generation for Illumina sequencing platforms.
NOTE: The BD Rhapsody Single-Cell Analysis System must be used with the BD Rhapsody Express Instrument.
- Format Antibody-Oligo
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography and conjugated to BD AbSeq oligonucleotide under optimal conditions.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended volume per test. Typical use is 2 µl for 1 × 10^6 cells in a 200-µl staining reaction.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- The production process underwent stringent testing and validation to assure that it generates a high-quality conjugate with consistent performance and specific binding activity. However, verification testing has not been performed on all conjugate lots.
- Illumina is a trademark of Illumina, Inc.
- This product is covered by one or more of the following patents: US 8,835,358; US 9,290,808; US 9,290,809; US 9,315,857; US 9,567,645; US 9,567,646; US 9,598,736; US 9,708,659; and US 9,816,137. This product, and only in the amount purchased by buyer, may be used solely for buyer’s own internal research, in a manner consistent with the accompanying product literature. No other right to use, sell or otherwise transfer (a) this product, or (b) its components is hereby granted expressly, by implication or by estoppel. Diagnostic uses require a separate license.
- Please refer to http://regdocs.bd.com to access safety data sheets (SDS).
- Although hamster immunoglobulin isotypes have not been well defined, BD Biosciences Pharmingen has grouped Armenian and Syrian hamster IgG monoclonal antibodies according to their reactivity with a panel of mouse anti-hamster IgG mAbs. A table of the hamster IgG groups, Reactivity of Mouse Anti-Hamster Ig mAbs, may be viewed at http://www.bdbiosciences.com/documents/hamster_chart_11x17.pdf.
- Please refer to bd.com/genomics-resources for technical protocols.
Put all BD AbSeq Reagents to be pooled into a Latch Rack for 500 µL Tubes (Thermo Fisher Scientific Cat. No. 4900). Arrange the tubes so that they can be easily uncapped and re-capped with an 8-Channel Screw Cap Tube Capper (Thermo Fisher Scientific Cat. No. 4105MAT) and the reagents aliquoted with a multi-channel pipette.
BD AbSeq tubes should be centrifuged for ≥ 30 seconds at 400 × g to ensure removal of any content in the cap/tube threads prior to the first opening.