Biotin Rat Anti-Rat RT1A[a,b]
Clone C3 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat LOU, also known as Louvain, LOU/C, LOU/M IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Rat (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Immunohistochemistry-frozen (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen DA rat spleen and lymph-node cells
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The C3 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with epitope S of the rat MHC class I antigen, haplotypes RT1[a] (e.g., ACI, DA, COP) and RT1[b] (e.g., BP, BUF). It does not react with RT1[c] (e.g., AUG, PVG/c), RT1 (e.g., F344, LEW), or RT1[u] (e.g., AO, LOU, WF).
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
Othe applications include immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozed sections.