PE Mouse IgG2a, κ Isotype Control
Clone G155-178 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Baboon (QC Testing)
Isotype control, Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen TNP-keyhole limpet hemocyanin
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The G155-178 clone has an unknown specificity. Trinitrophenol (TNP), the immunogen, is a hapten not expressed on human, mouse, rat or non-human primate cells. In the absence of specific binding, this antibody may bind non-specifically to immunoglobulin Fc receptors. The immunoglobulin secreted by the G155-178 hybridoma was selected as a mouse IgG2a, κ isotype control following screening for low background binding on a variety of mouse and human tissues.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.