Purified NA/LE Hamster IgG1 κ Isotype Control
Clone A19-3 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Anti-Trinitrophenol (TNP); TNP (Isotype Control Arm)
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Armenian Hamster IgG1, κ
Isotype control, Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen TNP-keyhole limpet hemocyanin
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The A19-3 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the hapten, trinitrophenol (TNP). TNP is not expressed on human, mouse, or rat cells. The immunoglobulin from clone A19-3 was selected as an isotype control following screening for low background staining on a variety of mouse and human tissues.
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Although hamster immunoglobulin isotypes have not been well defined, BD Biosciences Pharmingen has grouped Armenian and Syrian hamster IgG monoclonal antibodies according to their reactivity with a panel of mouse anti-hamster IgG mAbs. A table of the hamster IgG groups, Reactivity of Mouse Anti-Hamster Ig mAbs, may be viewed at http://www.bdbiosciences.com/documents/hamster_chart_11x17.pdf.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.