Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD276
Clone 7-517 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name B7-H3, B7H3, 4Ig-B7-H3, B7RP-2
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Immunohistochemistry-frozen (Tested During Development)
Immunohistochemistry-paraffin (Not Recommended)
- Immunogen Human Monocyte-Derived Dendritic Cells
- Workshop No. VIII 80650
- Entrez Gene ID 80381
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 7-517 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD276, also known as B7-H3 (B7 homolog 3). CD276 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the B7 family of immunoregulatory proteins. Although the CD276 gene transcript is expressed in nearly all normal tissues, the protein is preferentially expressed in tumors, tumor cell lines, sinonasal epithelial cells, and extravillous trophoblast and Hofbauer cells of the placenta. CD276 protein expression can be induced by activation of T and B lymphocytes, natural killer (NK) cells and antigen-presenting cells. The roles of CD276 in the regulation of immune responses, especially to cancer, are under investigation.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Sodium azide is a reversible inhibitor of oxidative metabolism; therefore, antibody preparations containing this preservative agent must not be used in cell cultures nor injected into animals. Sodium azide may be removed by washing stained cells or plate-bound antibody or dialyzing soluble antibody in sodium azide-free buffer. Since endotoxin may also affect the results of functional studies, we recommend the NA/LE (No Azide/Low Endotoxin) antibody format, if available, for in vitro and in vivo use.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Ficoll-Paque is a trademark of Amersham Biosciences Limited.
- FlowJo is a trademark of Tree Star Inc.