PE Rat anti-Mouse CD276
Clone MIH32 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Cd276; B7-H3; B7 homolog 3; B7h3; B7RP-2; Costimulatory molecule
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat SD, also known as Sprague-Dawley (outbred) IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse B7-H3 Transfected Cell Line
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The MIH32 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD276, also known as B7-H3 (B7 homolog 3). CD276 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the B7-family of regulatory proteins. The expression of B7-H3 can be induced on T cells, natural killer (NK) cells and antigen presenting cells. B7-H3 is up-regulated during the differentiation of monocytes into dendritic cells or during the interaction between dendritic cells and regulatory T cells. In addition, B7-H3 is found to be expressed on fibroblasts, fibroblast-like synoviocytes and epithelial cells. CD276 (B7-H3) can function as a positive or a negative regulator of T responses.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.