PE Mouse anti-mouse Ly-49F
Clone HBF-719 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen CHO-K1 cells transfected with the B6 allele of the Ly-49F gene,1 Klra62 Transfected Cell Line
- Entrez Gene ID 16637
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The HBF-719 antibody reacts with the B6 alloantigen of Ly-49F, an inhibitory receptor which is expressed on subsets of natural killer (NK) cells, NK-1.1+ (or DX5+) T lymphocytes (NK-T cells), and on a population of memory CD8+ T lymphocytes in C57BL/6 mice, 1 but not AKR/J, BALB/c, C3H/HeN, DBA/1, or SJL mice.3 The Ly-49 family of NK-cell receptors are disulfide linked type-II transmembrane protein homodimers with extracellular carbohydrate recognition domains (CRD). The Ly-49 family members are expressed independently, such that an individual NKor T-cell may display more than one class of Ly-49 receptor homodimers. Ly-49F has an ITIM (Immunoreceptor Tyrosine-based Inhibitory Motif) in its cytoplasmic tail. Therefore, it is probably an inhibitory receptor. It weakly binds to cells expressing the H-2d MHC class I alloantigens.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.