BUV805 Rat Anti-Mouse CD19
Clone 1D3 (RUO)
BD OptiBuild custom reagents make BD Horizon Brilliant™ dyes readily available across a wide selection of cell surface antibodies. Learn more about what makes BD OptiBuild reagents unique Learn more at bdbiosciences.com/go/optibuild
- Alternative Name Cd19; CD19 antigen; B-lymphocyte antigen CD19
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat LEW, also known as Lewis IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (Tested in Development)
Flow cytometry (Qualified)
- Immunogen Mouse CD19 Transfected Cell Line
- Entrez Gene ID 12478
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 1D3 antibody reacts with CD19, a B lymphocyte-lineage differentiation antigen. CD19, a 95-kDa transmembrance glycoprotein, is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and is expressed throughout B-lymphocyte development from the pro-B cell through the mature B-cell stages. Terminally differentiated plasma cells do not express CD19. On the surface of mature B cells, the CD19 molecule associates with CD21 (CR-2) and CD81 (TAPA-1), and this multimolecular complex synergizes with surface immunoglobulin to promote cellular activation. Studies with CD19-deficient mice have suggested that the level of CD19 expression affects the generation and maturation of B cells in the bone marrow and periphery. B-1 lineage B cells, also known as CD5+ B cells, are drastically reduced or absent in CD19-deficient mice. Increased levels of CD19 expression correlate with increased frequencies of peritonal and splenic B-1 cells and reduced numbers of conventional B lymphocytes in the periphery. CD19 participates in B-lymphocyte development, B-cell activation, maturation of memory B cells and regulation of tolerance. CD19 has also been detected on peritoneal mast cells, co-localized with CD21/CD35, and it is proposed to play a role in complement-mediated mast-cell activation.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon™ BUV805 which is part of the BD Horizon Brilliant™ Ultraviolet family of dyes. This dye is a tandem fluorochrome of BD Horizon BUV395 with an Ex Max of 348 nm and an acceptor dye with an Em Max at 805 nm. BD Horizon Brilliant BUV805 can be excited by the ultraviolet laser (355 nm) and detected with a 820/60 filter and a 770LP.
BUV805 is a tandem fluorochrome that combines BD Horizon BUV395 and an acceptor dye with an Em Max at 805 nm. BUV805 has been exclusively developed by BD Biosciences for instruments equipped with a 355-nm UV laser.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Regulatory Document Website||Download TDS|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon BUV805 under optimal conditions that minimize unconjugated dye and antibody.
- This antibody was developed for use in flow cytometry.
- The production process underwent stringent testing and validation to assure that it generates a high-quality conjugate with consistent performance and specific binding activity. However, verification testing has not been performed on all conjugate lots.
- Researchers should determine the optimal concentration of this reagent for their individual applications.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
- BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer is covered by one or more of the following US patents: 8,110,673; 8,158,444; 8,575,303; 8,354,239.
- BD Horizon Brilliant Ultraviolet 805 is covered by one or more of the following US patents: 8,110,673, 8,158,444; 8,227,187; 8,575,303; 8,354,239.
For optimal and reproducible results, BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer should be used anytime two or more BD Horizon Brilliant dyes (including BD OptiBuild Brilliant reagents) are used in the same experiment. Fluorescent dye interactions may cause staining artifacts which may affect data interpretation. The BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer was designed to minimize these interactions. More information can be found in the Technical Data Sheet of the BD Horizon Brilliant Stain Buffer (Cat. No. 563794).