Biotin Mouse anti-Mouse Ly-49F
Clone HBF-719 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen CHO-K1 cells transfected with the B6 allele of the Ly-49F gene,1 Klra62 Transfected Cell Line
- Entrez Gene ID 16637
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The HBF-719 antibody reacts with the B6 alloantigen of Ly-49F, an inhibitory receptor which is expressed on subsets of natural killer (NK) cells, NK-1.1+ (or DX5+) T lymphocytes (NK-T cells), and on a population of memory CD8+ T lymphocytes in C57BL/6 mice, 1 but not AKR/J, BALB/c, C3H/HeN, DBA/1, or SJL mice.3 The Ly-49 family of NK-cell receptors are disulfide linked type-II transmembrane protein homodimers with extracellular carbohydrate recognition domains (CRD). The Ly-49 family members are expressed independently, such that an individual NKor T-cell may display more than one class of Ly-49 receptor homodimers. Ly-49F has an ITIM (Immunoreceptor Tyrosine-based Inhibitory Motif) in its cytoplasmic tail. Therefore, it is probably an inhibitory receptor. It weakly binds to cells expressing the H-2d MHC class I alloantigens.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.