APC Hamster Anti-Mouse CD11c
Clone HL3 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Cd11c; Itgax; Integrin alpha-X; Integrin αX; Cr4; Complement receptor 4
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Armenian Hamster IgG1, λ2
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen C57BL/6 Mouse Intestinal Intraepithelial Lymphocytes
- Entrez Gene ID 16411
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The HL3 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the integrin αx chain of gp150, 95 (CD11c/CD18). CD11c is expressed on dendritic cells, CD4- CD8+ intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL) and some NK cells. It is upregulated on IEL and lymph-node T cells following in vivo activation. Cells of the monocyte/macrophage lineage have been reported to express low levels of CD11c. CD11c plays a role in binding of iC3b.
Allophycocyanin (APC), is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in blue-green algae. Its molecular weight is approximately 105 kDa. APC has six phycocyanobilin chromophores per molecule, which makes it a very bright fluorochrome that is highly suitable for flow cytometry applications. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, APC and Alexa Fluor® 647 cannot be used simultaneously
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated to APC under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free APC were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- This APC-conjugated reagent can be used in any flow cytometer equipped with a dye, HeNe, or red diode laser.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Although hamster immunoglobulin isotypes have not been well defined, BD Biosciences Pharmingen has grouped Armenian and Syrian hamster IgG monoclonal antibodies according to their reactivity with a panel of mouse anti-hamster IgG mAbs. A table of the hamster IgG groups, Reactivity of Mouse Anti-Hamster Ig mAbs, may be viewed at http://www.bdbiosciences.com/documents/hamster_chart_11x17.pdf.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.