PE Mouse Anti-Human ROR1
Clone 4A5 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Neurotrophic tyrosine kinase, receptor-related 1; NTRKR1
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl/test
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human ROR1 cDNA
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 4A5 monoclonal antibody binds to the glycosylated type I membrane protein ROR1 (Receptor-tyrosine-kinase-like Orphan Receptor 1). The ROR1 and ROR2 related proteins are highly conserved evolutionarily and are primarily expressed during embryogenesis. ROR1 is not expressed on normal peripheral blood lymphocytes. ROR1 is similar to tropomyosin receptor kinase (Trk family) neurotropic receptors and shares a cysteine-rich domain with Frizzled receptors for Wnt-family signaling proteins, which are involved in the regulation of embryogenesis and carcinogenesis. Furthermore, there is mounting evidence that aberrant ROR1 expression contributes to human malignancy.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.