V450 Mouse Anti-Human CD335 (NKp46)
Clone 9E2/NKp46 (also known as 9-E2) (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name NCR1; NK-p46; hNKp46; LY94; Natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor 1
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human NKp46 Recombinant Protein
- Workshop No. VIII 80442
- Entrez Gene ID 9437
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 9E2/Nkp46 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD335. CD335 is also known as the Natural killer cell p46-related protein (NKp46) and the Natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor 1 (NCR1). CD335 is a 46 kDa type I membrane glycoprotein that is expressed on resting and activated NK cells. Its extracellular region contains two C2-type, Ig-like domains. The transmembrane domain contains a positively charged amino acid (Arg) which could be involved in stabilizing the association with CD3ζ. Its intracellular region does not contain immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activating motifs (ITAM), but it is linked to intracytoplasmic transduction machinery by its association with CD3ζ and FcεRIγ adaptor proteins. CD335 along with NKp30 and NKp44 are referred to as natural cytotoxicity receptors (NCR). These receptors play very important roles in cells that kill virus-infected target cells, tumor cells and MHC-class I-unprotected cells.
The antibody is conjugated to BD Horizon™ V450, which has been developed for use in multicolor flow cytometry experiments and is available exclusively from BD Biosciences. It is excited by the Violet laser Ex max of 406 nm and has an Em Max at 450 nm. Conjugates with BD Horizon™ V450 can be used in place of Pacific Blue™ conjugates.
BD Horizon™ V450 is a coumarin dye excited by the violet laser that exhibits spectral properties similar to Pacific Blue™. Conjugates are typically as bright or brighter than comparable reagents conjugated to Pacific Blue™. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, BD Horizon BV421, Pacific Blue™, and BD Horizon V450 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ V450 under optimum conditions, and unreacted BD Horizon™ V450 was removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- BD Horizon V450 has a maximum absorption of 406 nm and maximum emission of 450 nm. Before staining with this reagent, please confirm that your flow cytometer is capable of exciting the fluorochrome and discriminating the resulting fluorescence.
- Pacific Blue™ is a trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.