Purified NA/LE Mouse Anti-Human CD274
Clone MIH1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name B7-H1; B7-H; PD-L1; PDL1; PDCD1 ligand 1; PDCD1L1; PDCD1LG1
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human CD274 Transfected Cell Line
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The MIH1 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD274, which is also known as, B7 homolog 1 (B7-H1), Programmed cell death 1 ligand 1 (PDCD1 ligand, PDCD1L1, PDCD1LG1), or Programmed death ligand 1 (PD-L1, PDL1). CD274 and PD-L2 (CD273) are type I transmembrane glycoproteins that belong to the B7 family and serve as ligands for CD279 (Program Death 1/PD-1). CD274 is expressed on antigen-presenting cells including activated monocytes/macrophages and dendritic cells, as well as, activated T cells, and keratinocytes. CD274 is also expressed on placental trophoblasts, myocardial endothelium, cortical thymic epithelial cells, and on most carcinomas. CD274 plays an important role in regulating T cell responses. The MIH1 antibody blocks CD279 binding to CD274 and can enhance the proliferation and cytokine production of activated T cells.
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.