Purified Mouse Anti-Human CD7
Clone M-T701 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Immunohistochemistry-frozen (Tested During Development)
- Immunogen P-CLL and Jurkat Cells
- Workshop No. IV T163
- Entrez Gene ID 924
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The M-T701 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD7. CD7 is a 40 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein that belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. The CD7 antigen is also known as Leu-9, TP41, Tp40, GP40, and T-cell leukemia antigen. It is expressed on thymocytes, T cells, pre-B cells, and NK cells. CD7 is present in reduced density on monocytic cells and cell lines. Functional studies demonstrate that crosslinking of the CD7 can induce transmembrane calcium flux in T cells.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
Store undiluted at 4°C.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.