PE Rat Anti-Mouse CD355 (CRTAM)
Clone 11-5 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name class I-restricted T cell-associated molecule; crtam; cytotoxic and regulatory T-cell molecule
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat WI, also known as Wistar (outbred) IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse CRTAM extracellular sequence Recombinant Protein
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 11-5 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes MHC class I-restricted T cell-associated molecule (CRTAM) that is also known as CD355 or Cytotoxic and regulatory T-cell molecule. CD355 (CRTAM) is encoded by Crtam which belongs to the Nectin family of cell adhesion molecules within the immunoglobulin superfamily. This type I transmembrane glycoprotein contains a V-type Ig domain, followed by a C-type Ig domain, a transmembrane region, and an intracellular region that contains a PDZ-binding motif at the C terminus. CD355 (CRTAM) is transiently expressed as a homodimer on activated NK cells, NKT cells, γδ T cells, CD8+ T cells, or CD4+ T cells. Through its V-type Ig domain, CRTAM (CD355) binds to Nectin-like molecule 2 (Necl-2) and plays important roles in adhesive interactions between different cell types and in cellular migration.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Cy is a trademark of GE Healthcare.
- Please refer to http://regdocs.bd.com to access safety data sheets (SDS).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.