PE Rat Anti-Human CX3CR1
Clone 2A9-1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name CCRL1; CMKBRL1; CMKDR1; GPR13; GPRV28; V28; Fractalkine Receptor
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Rat IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human CX3CR1 Recombinant Protein
- Entrez Gene ID 1524
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤ 0.2% sodium azide
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 2A9-1 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to human CX3CR1, which is also known as chemokine (C-C) receptor-like 1 (CCRL1), Beta chemokine receptor-like 1 (CMK-BRL-1), G protein-coupled receptor 13 (GPR13), or GPRV28 (V28). CX3CR1 is a seven transmembrane G protein coupled receptor that is expressed by NK cells, T cells, and monocytes. The cellular expression of CX3CR1 is correlated with high levels of intracellular perforin and granzyme B. CX3CR1 serves as a receptor for fractalkine (CX3CL1). Fractalkine is a transmembrane chemokine of the CX3C family that is expressed on activated endothelial cells, neurons, and astrocytes. Interaction of CX3CR1 with fractalkine initiates cellular adhesive and chemotactic responses.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
Alexa Fluor® 488 Mouse Anti-Human CD3 UCHT1 (also known as UCHT-1; UCHT 1) RUO
100 Tests Cat No: 557694
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.