BUV395 Mouse Anti-Human CD62L
Clone SK11 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name L-selectin; LECAM-1; SELL; LNHR; LSEL; LAM-1; LEU8; PLNHR; TQ-1; MEL-14
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human Peripheral Blood T Lymphocytes
- Workshop No. V S059
- Entrez Gene ID 6402
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The SK11 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD62L which is also known as, L-selectin, Leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 1 (LECAM1/LECAM-1), Leukocyte adhesion molecule 1 (LAM1/LAM-1), Lymph node homing receptor (LNHR), Leu-8, or TQ1. CD62L is an ~80 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein that belongs to the Selectin/LECAM family. CD62L is differentially expressed on T cells, B cells, monocytes, granulocytes, and a subset of NK cells. The CD62L molecule is the human homolog of the mouse lymph node homing receptor, MEL-14. CD62L plays a role in leucocyte binding to inflamed endothelium and extravasation, as well as mediating lymphocyte homing into peripheral lymphoid tissues through high endothelial postcapillary venules. Soluble CD62L can result from the proteolytic cleavage of cell surface CD62L during cellular activation or inflammation.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon BUV395 which has been exclusively developed by BD Biosciences as an optimal dye for use on a 355 nm laser equipped instrument. With an Ex Max at 348 nm and an Em Max at 395 nm, this dye has virtually no spillover into any other detector. BD Horizon BUV395 can be excited with a 355 nm laser and detected with a 379/28 filter.
BUV395 is a UV-excitable dye that has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences. With an excitation max of 348 nm and emission max of 395 nm, BUV395 can be excited by the 355-nm laser and detected in a 379/28 filter. This dye is optimal for multicolor flow cytometry because it has little to no spillover into other detectors.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon BUV395 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon BUV395 were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.