APC-R700 Mouse Anti-Human Neuropilin-1 (CD304)
Clone U21-1283 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name Neuropilin; NRP; NP1; Blood dendritic cell antigen 4; BDCA-4; VEGF165R
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Recombinant Human Neuropilin-1
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA, protein stabilizer, glycerol and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The U21-1283 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes Neuropilin-1 (NRP1), also known as CD304, Blood dendritic cell antigen 4 (BDCA4), and Vascular endothelial cell growth factor 165 receptor (VEGF165R). CD304 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein involved in the development of the nervous and cardiovascular systems. It mediates the interaction, growth, survival, and migration of a variety of normal and tumor cells. CD304 is expressed on neurons, thymocytes, regulatory T cells, a subset of T follicular helper cells, dendritic cells, endothelial cells, and certain tumor cells. Neuropilin-1 has a very short cytoplasmic domain and interacts with various coreceptors to form ligand-binding, signal-transducing receptor complexes. CD304 complexes with Plexin-A family members to bind chemorepellent Class 3 Semaphorins and guide neuronal axon growth. It also functions as a coreceptor with VEGFR2/CD309 to stimulate angiogenesis in response to VEGF165. CD304 mediates the interactions between some T cells and dendritic cells.
This antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon APC-R700, which has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a better alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. APC-R700 excites and emits at similar wavelengths to Alexa Fluor® 700 yet exhibits significantly improved brightness. This dye can be excited by the red laser and detected with the same filter set as Alexa Fluor® (eg, 730/45-nm filter).
APC-R700 is a tandem fluorochrome that combines APC with R700, a proprietary organic dye. This dye has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a brighter alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, APC-R700 and Alexa Fluor® 700 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon APC-R700 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon APC-R700 were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.