APC-R700 Mouse Anti-Human CD274
Clone MIH1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name B7-H1; B7-H; PD-L1; PDL1; PDCD1 ligand 1; PDCD1L1; PDCD1LG1
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human CD274 Transfected Cell Line
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA, protein stabilizer, glycerol and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The MIH1 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD274, which is also known as, B7 homolog 1 (B7-H1), Programmed cell death 1 ligand 1 (PDCD1 ligand, PDCD1L1, PDCD1LG1), or Programmed death ligand 1 (PD-L1, PDL1). CD274 and PD-L2 (CD273) are type I transmembrane glycoproteins that belong to the B7 family and serve as ligands for CD279 (Program Death 1/PD-1). CD274 is expressed on antigen-presenting cells including activated monocytes/macrophages and dendritic cells, as well as, activated T cells, and keratinocytes. CD274 is also expressed on placental trophoblasts, myocardial endothelium, cortical thymic epithelial cells, and on most carcinomas. CD274 plays an important role in regulating T cell responses. The MIH1 antibody blocks CD279 binding to CD274 and can enhance the proliferation and cytokine production of activated T cells.
This antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon APC-R700, which has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a better alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. APC-R700 excites and emits at similar wavelengths to Alexa Fluor® 700 yet exhibits significantly improved brightness. This dye can be excited by the red laser and detected with the same filter set as Alexa Fluor® (eg, 730/45-nm filter).
APC-R700 is a tandem fluorochrome that combines APC with R700, a proprietary organic dye. This dye has been developed exclusively by BD Biosciences as a brighter alternative to Alexa Fluor® 700. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, APC-R700 and Alexa Fluor® 700 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon APC-R700 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon APC-R700 were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.