Alexa Fluor® 700 Mouse IgG2b, κ Isotype Control
Clone 27-35 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Anti-Dansyl; Isotype control (anti-Dansyl)
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse C.SW IgG2b, κ
Isotype control, Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The mouse IgG2b, κ immunoglobulin isotype control monoclonal antibody 27-35 is specific for the hapten dansyl (5-[dimethylamino] naphthalene-1-sulfonyl). This hapten is not expressed on human cells or human cell lines. The 27-35 immunoglobulin was selected as an isotype control following testing which demonstrated low background staining on a variety of mouse and human tissues.
Alexa Fluor® 700 is a far-red dye that can be excited with a 633–640-nm laser. This enables multicolor analysis in conjunction with APC or Alexa Fluor® 647, and APC-H7 or APC-Cy7 reagents.
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimum conditions, and unreacted Alexa Fluor® 700 was removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Alexa Fluor® 700 has an adsorption maximum of ~700nm and a peak fluorescence emission of ~720nm. Before staining cells with this reagent, please confirm that your flow cytometer is capable of exciting the fluorochrome and discriminating the resulting fluorescence.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- The Alexa Fluor®, Pacific Blue™, and Cascade Blue® dye antibody conjugates in this product are sold under license from Molecular Probes, Inc. for research use only, excluding use in combination with microarrays, or as analyte specific reagents. The Alexa Fluor® dyes (except for Alexa Fluor® 430), Pacific Blue™ dye, and Cascade Blue® dye are covered by pending and issued patents.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.