Alexa Fluor® 700 Mouse Anti-Human CD11c
Clone B-ly6 (RUO)
Consider BD HorizonTM Red 718 Reagents, bright small molecule alternative to BD PharmingenTM Alexa FluorTM 700 with low background. More Info.
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name ITGAX; AlphaX integrin chain; Axb2; Integrin alpha-X; CR4; Leu M5; SLEB6
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Spleen Cells from Human with Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Workshop No. IV N012
- Entrez Gene ID 3687
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The B-ly6 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the 150 kDa adhesion glycoprotein CD11c (p150, integrin α chain). CD11c is expressed on dendritic cells, monocytes, macrophages, granulocytes, NK cells and subsets of B and T cells. It associates with CD18 to form the CD11c/CD18 complex that binds fibrinogen and has been reported to be a receptor for iC3b and ICAM-1. Reports indicate that CD11c/CD18 plays a role as an adhesion molecule that mediates cellular binding to ligands expressed on stimulated epithelium and endothelium.
Alexa Fluor® 700 is a far-red dye that can be excited with a 633–640-nm laser. This enables multicolor analysis in conjunction with APC or Alexa Fluor® 647, and APC-H7 or APC-Cy7 reagents.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimum conditions, and unreacted Alexa Fluor® 700 was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- The Alexa Fluor®, Pacific Blue™, and Cascade Blue® dye antibody conjugates in this product are sold under license from Molecular Probes, Inc. for research use only, excluding use in combination with microarrays, or as analyte specific reagents. The Alexa Fluor® dyes (except for Alexa Fluor® 430), Pacific Blue™ dye, and Cascade Blue® dye are covered by pending and issued patents.
- Alexa Fluor® 700 has an adsorption maximum of ~700nm and a peak fluorescence emission of ~720nm. Before staining cells with this reagent, please confirm that your flow cytometer is capable of exciting the fluorochrome and discriminating the resulting fluorescence.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.