PE Mouse Anti-Human Trop-2
Clone 162-46 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name GA733-1; TROP2; EGP-1; EGP1; GP50; M1S1; TACD2
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human BeWo (choriocarcinoma) Cell Line
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 162-46 monoclonal antibody recognizes human Trop-2 which is also known as GA733-1. Trop-2 is encoded by TACSTD2 (tumor-associated calcium signal transducer 2). It is a single-pass type-1 transmembrane glycoprotein. Trop-2 was originally identified to be expressed on human trophoblast and choriocarcinoma cell lines. Trop-2 is expressed in most human carcinomas. Trop-2 appears to be involved in the transduction of an intracellular calcium signal, although the exact physiological mechanism has yet to be elucidated.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.