- Brand BD Calibrite™
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Phosphate buffered saline with stabilizer and 0.1% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status CE/IVD
Regulatory Status Legend
BD CaliBRITE™ beads are designed for use with FACSComp™ or AutoCOMP™ software and the FACS™ family of flow cytometers (FACSCalibur™, FACSort™, FACScan™, and FACStrak™). beads are used to adjust instrument settings, set fluorescence compensation, and check instrument sensitivity. Daily use is recommended for monitoring instrument performance over time. CaliBRITE beads are for in vitro diagnostic use.
Preparation and Storage
• Store CaliBRITE beads at 2° to 8°C and protected from direct light. Do not use after the expiration date shown on the label.
• Store Bead Dilution Buffer at 2° to 8°C.
• After dilution, CaliBRITE bead suspensions prepared in Bead Dilution Buffer are stable for 8 hours at 2° to 8°C or for 1 hour at 20–25°C.
• After dilution, CaliBRITE bead suspensions prepared in FACSFlow™ sheath fluid are stable for 8 hours at 2° to 8°C or, if PerCP beads are included, for 1 hour at 2° to 8°C.