Alexa Fluor® 647 Mouse Anti-Human VISTA
Clone MIH65.rMAb (also known as MIH65) (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name VSIR; B7-H5; B7H5; C10orf54; DD1alpha; GI24; SISP1
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human VISTA Transfected Cell Line
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The MIH65.rMAb is a recombinant monoclonal antibody derived from MIH65 hybridoma cells. MIH65.rMAb specifically binds to human V-domain Ig suppressor of T cell activation (VISTA) like the conventional MIH65 antibody and performs like the MIH65 antibody when used to stain cells and analyze them by flow cytometry. VISTA is also known as B7-H5 (B7H5), PD-1H, DD1alpha (DD1α), chromosome 10 open reading frame 54 (C10orf54), Platelet Receptor Gi24 (GI24), or Stress induced secreted protein 1 (SISP1). VISTA is a 55-65 kDa single-pass, type transmembrane glycoprotein that is encoded by VSIR (V-set immunoregulatory receptor) which belongs to the V-set domain containing family within the Ig superfamily. VISTA is primarily expressed on precursors and mature cells of the hematopoietic lineage including, monocytes, macrophages, neutrophils, dendritic cells (DC), T cells, regulatory T cells (Treg), and natural killer (NK) cells but not B cells. VISTA functions as an inhibitory regulator that can suppress T cell proliferation and cytokine production.
Alexa Fluor® 647 conjugates are highly photostable and remain fluorescent over a broad pH range. The excitation and emission maxima are nearly identical to those of APC. However, APC tends to be brighter while Alexa Fluor® 647 is more optimal for intracellular applications. This fluorochrome exhibits uncommon photostability, making it an ideal choice for use in fluorescence microscopy. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, APC and Alexa Fluor® 647 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
Alexa Fluor® 647 Mouse Anti-Human VISTA MIH65.rMAb (also known as MIH65) RUO
25 Tests Cat No: 566671
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimum conditions, and unreacted Alexa Fluor® 647 was removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- The Alexa Fluor®, Pacific Blue™, and Cascade Blue® dye antibody conjugates in this product are sold under license from Molecular Probes, Inc. for research use only, excluding use in combination with microarrays, or as analyte specific reagents. The Alexa Fluor® dyes (except for Alexa Fluor® 430), Pacific Blue™ dye, and Cascade Blue® dye are covered by pending and issued patents.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- Alexa Fluor® 647 fluorochrome emission is collected at the same instrument settings as for allophycocyanin (APC).
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.