PE Rat anti-Mouse IL-23 Receptor
Clone O78-1208 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Il23r; IL-23R; Interleukin 23 receptor
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat LOU, also known as Louvain, LOU/C, LOU/M IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse IL-23 Receptor Recombinant Protein
- Entrez Gene ID 209590
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The O78-1208 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the mouse Interleukin-23 Receptor (IL-23R) subunit that is encoded by the il23r gene. The IL-23R subunit is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the hemopoietin receptor superfamily. The mouse IL-23 Receptor complex is comprised of IL-23R and IL-12 receptor beta 1 (IL-12Rβ1) subunits. The IL-23R complex can bind IL-23, a cytokine that plays roles in innate and adaptive immunity as well as in autoimmune diseases, eg, by the generation and maintenance of Th17 cells. Mouse IL-23R is expressed by activated/memory CD4+ T cells, Th1, Th2 and Th17 cells, γδ T cells, dendritic cells and macrophages as determined by IL-23R mRNA expression and IL-23R-GFP reporter mouse studies. The IL-23-bound IL-23R complex transduces an intracellular signal pathway mediated by a Jak-STAT signaling cascade.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.