V450 Mouse Anti-Human CD194
Clone 1G1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name CCR4; C-C chemokine receptor type 4; CMKBR4; K5-5
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Mouse C57BL/6 IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human CCR4 Transfected Cell Line
- Workshop No. HCDM 2006
- Entrez Gene ID 1233
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The 1G1 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD194, also known as the human CC Chemokine Receptor type 4 (CCR4). CCR4 is expressed on activated Th2 cells, regulatory T cells, activated NK cells, basophils, monocytes and platelets. CCR4 is a seven-transmembrane, G-protein-coupled receptor, and is the specific receptor for CC chemokines, CCL22/MDC/Macrophage-Derived Chemokine and CCL17/TARC/Thymus and Activation-Regulated Chemokine. It has been reported that CCR4 mRNA is expressed mainly in the thymus and spleen. The human CCR4 gene has been mapped to chromosome 3p24. The purified form of this antibody has been reported not to be a neutralizing antibody. The immunogen used to generate the 1G1 hybridoma has been reported to be human CCR4 transfected L1.2 mouse lymphoma cells.
The antibody is conjugated to BD Horizon™ V450, which has been developed for use in multicolor flow cytometry experiments and is available exclusively from BD Biosciences. It is excited by the Violet laser Ex max of 406 nm and has an Em Max at 450 nm. Conjugates with BD Horizon™ V450 can be used in place of Pacific Blue™ conjugates.
BD Horizon™ V450 is a coumarin dye excited by the violet laser that exhibits spectral properties similar to Pacific Blue™. Conjugates are typically as bright or brighter than comparable reagents conjugated to Pacific Blue™. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, BD Horizon BV421, Pacific Blue™, and BD Horizon V450 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ V450 under optimum conditions, and unreacted BD Horizon™ V450 was removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- BD Horizon V450 has a maximum absorption of 406 nm and maximum emission of 450 nm. Before staining with this reagent, please confirm that your flow cytometer is capable of exciting the fluorochrome and discriminating the resulting fluorescence.
- Pacific Blue™ is a trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.