Purified NA/LE Rat Anti-Mouse CD103
Clone M290 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name Itgae; Integrin alpha-E; αE; alpha-E1; ITAE; Integrin αIEL chain; aM290
- Concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Isotype Rat LOU, also known as Louvain, LOU/C, LOU/M IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
Immunoprecipitation, Immunohistochemistry-frozen, (Co)-stimulation, Blocking (Reported)
- Immunogen Mouse Intestinal Epithelial Cells
- Entrez Gene ID 16407
- Storage Buffer No azide/low endotoxin: Aqueous buffered solution containing no preservative, 0.2µm sterile filtered. Endotoxin level is ≤0.01 EU/µg (≤0.001 ng/µg) of protein as determined by the LAL assay.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The M290 antibody specificaly binds to CD103, the α chain of αIELβ7 integrin. CD103 has a unique and fairly restricted tissue distribution. It is expressed on almost all intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL), dendritic epidermal T cells (DEC), subpopulations of peripheral T cells, and distinct subsets of fetal, neonatal, and adult thymocytes. E-cadherin is the epithelial cell ligand for αIELβ7 integrin. The ordered expression of αIEL during thymocyte development (which occurs under the influence of the thymic epithelium), high level of αIEL expression on peripheral T cells in epithelial tissues (IEL and DEC), and expression of CD103 on a subset of CD8+ lymphocytes responding to allogeneic epithelial cells, suggest that αIELβ7 integrin may have a common role in the interactions of T lymphocytes with epithelia during T-cell maturation and effector functions. CD103 is thought to play a role in allograft rejection. The M290 antibody is reported to efficiently inhibit αIELβ7-mediated adhesion in in vitro assays.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
This preparation contains no preservatives, thus it should be handled under aseptic conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.