PE Hamster Anti-Mouse CD69
Clone H1.2F3 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name VEA; Very Early Activation Antigen; AIM; Activation Induced Molecule
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Armenian Hamster IgG1, λ3
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse Dendritic Epidermal T Cell Line Y245
- Entrez Gene ID 12515
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The H1.2F3 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD69 (Very Early Activation antigen), an 85 kDa disulfide-linked homodimer of differentially glycosylated subunits. CD69 is a C-type lectin, most closely related to the NKR-P1 and Ly-49 NK cell-activation molecules. Its expression is rapidly induced upon activation of lymphocytes (T, B, NK, and NK-T cells), neutrophils, and macrophages. CD69 is expressed also on thymocytes that are undergoing positive selection; its role in that process is unclear. H1.2F3 mAb augments PMA-induced T-cell stimulation and IFN-γ-induced macrophage stimulation. IL-2-activated NK cells express CD69, and H1.2F3 mAb induces redirected lysis of FcR-bearing target cells by NK cells.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Although hamster immunoglobulin isotypes have not been well defined, BD Biosciences Pharmingen has grouped Armenian and Syrian hamster IgG monoclonal antibodies according to their reactivity with a panel of mouse anti-hamster IgG mAbs. A table of the hamster IgG groups, Reactivity of Mouse Anti-Hamster Ig mAbs, may be viewed at http://www.bdbiosciences.com/documents/hamster_chart_11x17.pdf.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.