Alexa Fluor® 700 Hamster Anti-Mouse CD69
Clone H1.2F3 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name VEA; Very Early Activation Antigen; AIM; Activation Induced Molecule
- Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
- Isotype Armenian Hamster IgG1, λ3
- Reactivity Mouse (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Mouse Dendritic Epidermal T Cell Line Y245
- Entrez Gene ID 12515
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The H1.2F3 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD69 (Very Early Activation antigen), an 85 kDa disulfide-linked homodimer of differentially glycosylated subunits. CD69 is a C-type lectin, most closely related to the NKR-P1 and Ly-49 NK cell-activation molecules. Its expression is rapidly induced upon activation of lymphocytes (T, B, NK, and NK-T cells), neutrophils, and macrophages. CD69 is expressed also on thymocytes that are undergoing positive selection; its role in that process is unclear. H1.2F3 mAb augments PMA-induced T-cell stimulation and IFN-γ-induced macrophage stimulation. IL-2-activated NK cells express CD69, and H1.2F3 mAb induces redirected lysis of FcR-bearing target cells by NK cells.
Alexa Fluor® 700 is a far-red dye that can be excited with a 633–640-nm laser. This enables multicolor analysis in conjunction with APC or Alexa Fluor® 647, and APC-H7 or APC-Cy7 reagents.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimum conditions, and unreacted Alexa Fluor® 700 was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- The Alexa Fluor®, Pacific Blue™, and Cascade Blue® dye antibody conjugates in this product are sold under license from Molecular Probes, Inc. for research use only, excluding use in combination with microarrays, or as analyte specific reagents. The Alexa Fluor® dyes (except for Alexa Fluor® 430), Pacific Blue™ dye, and Cascade Blue® dye are covered by pending and issued patents.
- Alexa Fluor® 700 has an adsorption maximum of ~700nm and a peak fluorescence emission of ~720nm. Before staining cells with this reagent, please confirm that your flow cytometer is capable of exciting the fluorochrome and discriminating the resulting fluorescence.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.