PE Mouse Anti-Human CD11a
Clone G43-25B (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name LFA-1α; LFA-1A; LFA1A; Integrin alpha-L; ITGAL
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The G43-25B monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD11a. CD11a is the 180 kD integrin α chain which associates with CD18 (integrin β2) to form the heterodimer glycoprotein CD11a/CD18. This is known as the lymphocyte function associated antigen-1 (LFA-1), which is on all leukocytes; and is an adhesion molecule involved in lymphocyte and granulocyte functions. LFA-1 mediates adhesion of lymphoid cells to the vascular endothelium in association with its ligand, the intracellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1), CD54. Other ligands are ICAM-2 (CD102) and ICAM-3 (CD50).
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.