Biotin Mouse Anti-Human CD5
Clone UCHT2 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human T cells
- Workshop No. I T4; III T094, T518
- Entrez Gene ID 921
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The UCHT2 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD5. CD5 is a 67 kDa single-chain, type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on most thymocytes, the majority of peripheral T lymphocytes and a subpopulation of B cells. CD72 has been shown to be the natural ligand for CD5. CD5+ B cells produce polyreactive antibodies (mostly IgM).
This antibody is routinely tested by flow cytometric analysis. Other applications were tested at BD Biosciences Pharmingen during antibody development only or reported in the literature.
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with biotin under optimum conditions, and unreacted biotin was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.