APC Mouse Anti-Human CD54
Clone HA58 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name ICAM-1; intercellular adhesion molecule 1; BB2; P3.58
- Vol. Per Test 20 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen IFN-γ-treated BM314 colonic carcinoma cells
- Workshop No. VI A095
- Entrez Gene ID 3383
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The HA58 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD54 which is also known as ICAM-1 (intracellular adhesion molecule-1). CD54 is an 85-110 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein that belongs to the immunoglobulin supergene family. A soluble form of CD54 can also be found in biological fluids. CD54 is expressed on endothelial cells and both resting (weak) and activated (moderate) lymphocytes and monocytes. CD54 is a ligand for LFA-1 (CD11a/CD18) and Mac-1 (CD11b/CD18). The CD54 adhesion molecule plays roles in inflammatory and immune responses and neoplasia. This antibody (NA/LE format) blocks the mixed-lymphocyte reaction (MLR) and the purified format is suitable for staining acetone-fixed, frozen tissue sections.
Allophycocyanin (APC), is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in blue-green algae. Its molecular weight is approximately 105 kDa. APC has six phycocyanobilin chromophores per molecule, which makes it a very bright fluorochrome that is highly suitable for flow cytometry applications. Due to nearly identical excitation and emission properties but different spillover characteristics, APC and Alexa Fluor® 647 cannot be used simultaneously
Suggested Companion Products
|Resources & Tools|
|Spectrum Viewer||Panel Designer||Spectrum Viewer||Download TDS||Regulatory Document Website|
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated to APC under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free APC were removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.