Alexa Fluor® 700 Mouse Anti-Human CD45RO
Clone UCHL1 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name CD45R; PTPRC; LCA; Leukocyte common antigen; GP180; LY5; T200
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG2a, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human IL-2-dependent T-cell line
- Workshop No. IV N31
- Entrez Gene ID 5788
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The UCHL1 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the 180 kDa isoform of CD45 (aka, the Leukocyte Common Antigen). CD45RO is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein that has cytoplasmic protein tyrosine phosphatase activity and functions in signal transduction pathways. This CD45 isoform does not include amino acid sequences encoded by the variable CD45 exons A, B, or C. CD45RO is expressed on most thymocytes, activated T cells, memory T cells, granulocytes and monocytes, but only on a proportion of resting T cells. CD45RO and CD45RA antibodies seem to define complementary, predominantly non-overlapping, populations in resting peripheral T cells, demonstrating heterogeneity within the CD8 and CD4 subpopulations. CD45RO binds to CD22.
Alexa Fluor® 700 is a far-red dye that can be excited with a 633–640-nm laser. This enables multicolor analysis in conjunction with APC or Alexa Fluor® 647, and APC-H7 or APC-Cy7 reagents.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimum conditions, and unreacted Alexa Fluor® 700 was removed.
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/us/s/resources for technical protocols.
- Alexa Fluor® 700 has an adsorption maximum of ~700nm and a peak fluorescence emission of ~720nm. Before staining cells with this reagent, please confirm that your flow cytometer is capable of exciting the fluorochrome and discriminating the resulting fluorescence.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- The Alexa Fluor®, Pacific Blue™, and Cascade Blue® dye antibody conjugates in this product are sold under license from Molecular Probes, Inc. for research use only, excluding use in combination with microarrays, or as analyte specific reagents. The Alexa Fluor® dyes (except for Alexa Fluor® 430), Pacific Blue™ dye, and Cascade Blue® dye are covered by pending and issued patents.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc., Eugene, OR.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).