BV510 Mouse Anti-Human Granzyme B
Clone GB11 (RUO)
- Brand BD Horizon™
- Alternative Name GZMB; Granzyme-2; CCPI; CGL1; CSPB; CTLA1; CTSGL1; GRB; HLP; SECT
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse BALB/c IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Intracellular staining (flow cytometry) (Routinely Tested)
- Immunogen Human Granzyme B
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The GB11 antibody specifically reacts with human granzyme B, a serine protease of approximately 32 kDa. Granzyme B is stored in the granules of cytotoxic T lymphocytes and NK cells along with the pore-forming protein perforin. In the classic model of target cell lysis, perforins create holes in the target cell membrane allowing entrance of granzymes. Granzyme B has been shown to act on specific substrates including caspase-3, -7, -9, and -10 which in turn give rise to enzymes that mediate apoptosis. Granzyme B may also be involved in the hydrolysis of extracellular matrix components. Detectable levels of granzyme B have been detected in sera from healthy volunteers. The immunogen used to generate the GB11 hybridoma was human granzyme B isolated from an NK cell line.
The antibody was conjugated to BD Horizon™ BV510 which is part of the BD Horizon™ Brilliant Violet™ family of dyes. With an Ex Max of 405-nm and Em Max at 510-nm, BD Horizon™ BV510 can be excited by the violet laser and detected in the BD Horizon™ V500 (525/50-nm) filter set. BD Horizon™ BV510 conjugates are useful for the detection of dim markers off the violet laser.
BV510 is a polymer-based dye that is brighter than BD Horizon V500. Due to similar excitation and emission properties, BD Horizon BV510 and BD Horizon V500 cannot be used simultaneously.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with BD Horizon™ BV510 under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free BD Horizon™ BV510 were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Brilliant Violet™ 510 is a trademark of Sirigen.