PE Mouse Anti-Human CD147
Clone HIM6 (RUO)
- Brand BD Pharmingen™
- Alternative Name BSG; Basigin; BASI; Neurothelin; 5F7; EMMPRIN; M6; OK; TCSF
- Vol. Per Test 5 µl
- Isotype Mouse IgG1, κ
- Reactivity Human (QC Testing)
Flow cytometry (Routinely Tested)
- Workshop No. VI NL109
- Storage Buffer Aqueous buffered solution containing BSA and ≤0.09% sodium azide.
- Regulatory Status RUO
Regulatory Status Legend
The HIM6 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to CD147 which is encoded by BSG. CD147 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein (30-50 kDa) of the immunoglobulin super-gene family. Neurothelin, a blood-brain barrier-specific molecule, was clustered as CD147 in the Sixth Human Leukocyte Differentiation Antigen (HLDA) workshop. It bears homology with mouse gp42 or basigin, human "M6" or "EMMPRIN", rat OX-47 or CD-9, and avian HT7 or 5A11. CD147 is also known as Tumor cell-derived collagenase stimulatory factor (TCSF). CD147 is a molecule that is broadly expressed on cells of hematopoietic and non-hematopoietic origin. Its expression on specific cell types may be regulated by cytokines. CD147 plays a role in embryonal blood-brain barrier development and a role in integrin-mediated adhesion in brain endothelia.
- Format PE
- Excitation Source Blue 488 nm,Green 532 nm,Yellow/Green 561 nm
- Excitation Max 496 nm
- Emission Max 578 nm
R-phycoerythrin (PE) is an accessory photosynthetic pigment found in red algae. It exists in vitro as a 240-kDa protein with 23 phycoerythrobilin chromophores per molecule. This makes PE one of the brightest fluorochromes for flow cytometry applications, but its photobleaching properties make it unsuitable for fluorescence microscopy.
Suggested Companion Products
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant or ascites by affinity chromatography.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions, and unconjugated antibody and free PE were removed.
- This reagent has been pre-diluted for use at the recommended Volume per Test. We typically use 1 × 10^6 cells in a 100-µl experimental sample (a test).
- An isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the antibody of interest.
- Source of all serum proteins is from USDA inspected abattoirs located in the United States.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- For fluorochrome spectra and suitable instrument settings, please refer to our Multicolor Flow Cytometry web page at www.bdbiosciences.com/colors.
- Please refer to www.bdbiosciences.com/pharmingen/protocols for technical protocols.